This programme is eligible for fresh polytechnic graduates (within 36 months of graduation or Operational Ready Date for National Servicemen) from the following Diploma programmes:
- TP Diploma in Baking & Culinary Science
- TP Diploma in Culinary & Catering Management
- NYP Diploma in Food & Beverage Business
- RP Diploma in Restaurant & Culinary Operations
Also, fresh polytechnic graduates (within 36 months of graduation or Operational Ready Date for National Servicemen) from Diploma programmes below are eligible to join Earn and Learn Programme after completing the following bridging modules.
- NYP Diploma in Food Science and Nutrition
- TP Diploma in Applied Food Science and Nutrition
- SP Diploma in Food Science & Technology
1. Conduct Food and Beverage Hygiene Audit - 24 hours
2. Maintain Safe and Secure Working Environment - 16 hours
3. Prepare MiseEn Place (Culinary) - 16 hours
4. Demonstrate Basic Asian Preparation and Techniques - 30 hours
5. Prepare Meat, Poultry, Fish and Seafood - 30 hours
All applicants are required to go through an interview.
Training Duration: 15 months.
- If the participant fails to meet at least 75% attendance per module and/or fails to sit for an assessment or for any other reason where funding is not approved, company / trainee is required to reimburse ACI the funded portion of the course fees
- Programme contents, schedule and all fees are subject to changes
- Funding amounts stated are indicative and subject to changes without prior notice.