The SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme (ELP) Food Services (Restaurant / Kitchen Operations) for fresh ITE NITEC graduates will certainly to build a pool of more efficient and competent Singaporean core for the F&B or Restaurant operations in Singapore.
All rounded training will be provided through on-the-job training and facilitated learning, as well as a possible 1-3 months overseas attachment during the 15-month training. Trainees may join established F&B companies as an Assistant Cook / Executive Trainee and can look forward to a fast-track career progression to positions such as Chef de Partie (CDP) OR Captain/Crew Leader at the end of the programme.
Benefits of this programme:
- An employment opportunity
- Fast Track Career Progression
- Higher Wage increment
- Earn as you learn
- Skills deepening through on-the-job training and facilitated learning
- Sign-on Bonus of $5000 for Singapore Citizens
- Company-sponsored programme
WSQ Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Manage Catering
- Demonstrate Sous Vide Method
- Demonstrate Cook&Chill Method
- Prepare Singapore Heritage Food
*Modules are subjected to confirmation & changes
Training Duration: 15 months.
- If the participant fails to meet at least 75% attendance per module and/or fails to sit for an assessment or for any other reason where funding is not approved, company / trainee is required to reimburse ACI the funded portion of the course fees
- Programme contents, schedule and all fees are subject to changes
- Funding amounts stated are indicative and subject to changes without prior notice.