This training provides occupational knowledge and skills to raise the standard of the food service establishment industry by equipping the supervisory staff with practical knowledge and application skills in applying Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles and implementing Singapore Standards: Guidelines on Food Safety Management for Food Service Establishments.
It covers food safety practices, production of quality and safe food so as to improve the level of hygiene within Singapore’s food service industry.
Image Source from NEA website
More Info: Training in the Food Safety Management System
Training Duration: 16 hours classroom learning (Inclusive of 2 hours written assessment) and 3 hours on-site assessment
Assessment to be arranged on another day with trainer during the training. All on-site assessment are to be completed within 2 months after written assessment completion.
- If the participant fails to meet at least 75% attendance per module and/or fails to sit for an assessment or for any other reason where funding is not approved, company / trainee is required to reimburse ACI the funded portion of the course fees
- Programme contents, schedule and all fees are subject to changes
- Funding amounts stated are indicative and subject to changes without prior notice.
TERMS & CONDITION
- Enrolment for the ACI/FSMS course will be based on first-come-first serve basis with payment. NO Reservation is permitted.
- All fees must be received prior to attending the course.
- Applicants can ONLY attend the Intake they SELECT, i.e no changing to other intake in between.
- Course registration is confirmed only after full payment is made, Applicant to ensure that information provided on the application form is accurate.
- Any omission of information required in this application form or incomplete submission of supporting documents will subject the application to rejection. (Ensure full document is submitted upon application.)